YOUNG SAMURAI DUELLING CARDS
Battle against friends and foes with these Young Samurai Duelling cards!
Click here to download
How to Play
Any number of people can play. Shuffle the cards, and then deal them out face down. Hold your cards so that you can only see the top card.
- The youngest player starts by choosing a skill and reading the score (e.g. Weapon 80). The other players then read out their scores.
- The player with the highest score wins and places all the top cards including their own on the bottom of their pile.
- The winning player then chooses a skill from the next card
- If there is a draw then all the cards are placed in the middle and the same player chooses again from the next card. The winner of that turn takes the cards in the middle as well.
- The person with all the cards at the end is the winner!
Good Luck Young Samurai!
COMPETITION - COMPETITION - COMPETITION
Congratulations to Sahar Gilani who won the Duelling Card competition for The Ring of Wind! Download Sahar’s excellent Duelling Card here!
For your chance to WIN a full SIGNED set of Young Samurai books, PLUS £20 of GAME vouchers and your card featured on this page, you will need to create your own duelling card – either to help Jack or to hinder him.
Download this form to enter the competition
Return your entry to:
Young Samurai Duelling Card Competition
For your chance to WIN! Closing date: Closingdate: 31 August 2012
Click here to be inspired by Duelling Cards by other Young Samurai fans